Sunday, February 11, 2007

Garden Finds: Petersham Nurseries







Being amongst the restful gardens on my brothers farm this weekend, just "transported" me back to all the incredibly lovely garden centers and nurseries I love so much.


I especially enjoy the amazing centres in the UK and The Netherlands, that my sister in law (my best friend) and I just can`t get enough of. We will browse, have some tea...browse and off to the next one....and oh WOW, over Christmas they transform into regular wonderlands!!!


I tried to search for one of our favourites, when I came across this wonderful garden centre in the UK......Petersham Nurseries. It was so delightful that I thought I had to share.......... http://www.petershamnurseries.co.uk


1 comment:

cindy said...

what a pretty garden place! i am kind of ready to get into the garden this year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails