Monday, February 19, 2007

I was interviewed: Madame Butterfly


Thank you Shae for the honour of interviewing me........

If anyone except my family is remotely interested to know a little bit more about me and have a peep at this.....please visit Shae`s online magazine...Madame Butterfly: http://www.madamebutterflygallery.com.au .......the interview is posted under creative cabinet

I`ve featured the artwork of Shae from The Butterfly Collector before, but it`s always nice to visit there and congratulations to her.....she is going to be a mommy!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dis sooo cool, Jy is famous Cham. Ek is sommer opgewonde hier waar ek sit... Baie baie geluk!!

xxxxx said...

Well done! What a great interview! And I so enjoyed finding out more about you. I think I found a kindred spirit in you :-)

Anastasia said...

a great interview!!! congrats!
Shae is lovely ....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails