Sunday, May 6, 2007

Ala Gypsy: A fairy tale day......


It was my wedding anniversary this week , and I had quite a lovely trip down memory lane......

I was remembering my own wedding...the preparations...the people involved that helped to make that day amazing .....the dress....the veil....the flowers .......the bridesmaids ( and by the way I had 11)......and off course the handsome groom.......
........but I was also thinking of weddings in general......of the fairytale-living- happily- ever -after, dream that we as girls have......making homes for our dolls and playing at being a great mommy....Barbie and Ken......teen romances and beginnings of dreams .......
How we love a dream.....and a fairy tale......

7 comments:

salty pebble said...

Happy anniversary...so sweet that its still a fairy tale...
wow u had 11 bridesmaids- truely wonderful...many more happy years im sure x x x
im not married yet...been with my partner for 2 years and we have a baby daughter...but i do dream of one day having a really special wedding...hopefully he will ask me sooooon???

the image is beautifully vintage and i love it.
gypsy your site is always so amazingly beautiful.

x x x x kazzy x x x x

Anonymous said...

Le mariage, l'amour, tout un programme... Très bon week end à toi.

Anonymous said...

As someone who is planning her wedding as we speak I have to say that it is a time for dreaming and for fairytales. Thank goodness for fairytales even if they are a little hectic.

Cherry

Merisi said...

Every woman should have a fairy tale wedding. Men who won't go along with it, are to be avoided.
Happy anniversary, Gypsy! I love your 11 bridesmaids story.

Anonymous said...

"A dream is a wish your heart makes, when you fall asleep..." I am not married...But fairytales, do come true.....Happy Anniversary...xxo,V

Blame It on Paris said...

Happy Anniversary, Gypsy Purple! I love the image you've posted, as always.

Sadie Olive said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you and your hubby are living the fairytail! You deserve it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails