Thursday, July 5, 2007

Creative Find: Some great art of the week......

Some new artist and artworks I saw and loved during the week...........

I discovered Chelsea Cardinal through Le Divan Fumoir Bohemien ........



Kime Buzzelli, from the fabulous blog, the The Moldy Doily is a painter-clothing maker, shop owner, whose art has been published in books and magazines.........


Elesavet Lawson....or Elesavet's work is as exotic as her name. A multi award winning artist, her work is heavy in mood and texture .......dream like and classic.......



I must apologise...I saw the work of Hadley Hutton all over and linked to her own site.....loosing the referring blogs........her works on wood are made from archival drawings, paintings, and prints on paper and then mounted on wood, layered with oil pastels and wax.......visit her website for more....

Tatyana Myasnikova, is a Russian painter and illustrator.........I just loved her work.......

Two dear blogger friend of mine, with new artwork.........



The fabulous Helene...or better known as Mademoiselle Helenina, was born in France........always a creative & imaginative whimsy soul......see her other links as well...



Shae Reid.....or The Butterfly Collector is a curious soul who loves to paint, draw glamorous women and create fairy tales........

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the mention and for thinking of me lately! All these other artists are amazing too! I can't wait to visit there sites!

xxxxx said...

So nice to see Hélène's original work featured here and to discover other wonderful "new to me" artists!

Anastasia said...

GREAT selection of art work!!

Anonymous said...

You always find the coolest links, I've seen some of the others before but haven't seen Helenina's work (love that one on the left)! Thank you so much for the digging.

Hélène Deroubaix said...

thank you very much to share my work here Chamara!:-)
I also love the other artists you're showing very interesting work!

Blessings***

Ro Bruhn said...

What fabulous art, I must visit these sites, thanks for sharing.

stilettoheights said...

Those first photos are out of this world beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

I discover your blog through the Merveilles en papier . Thank you for this beautiful selection.
I like very much the Tatyana Myasnikova's work.
I keep on my visit..

girl meets glamour said...

Such amazing art...thanks so much sharing! I'm always trying to keep up on the latest in art and design (and sometimes the art end gets neglected). Now I have a few new artist to add to my favorites :)

jessica said...

great art pieces. i feel like i was just viewing at a museum. thanks.

jungle dream pagoda said...

SUCH amazing goodies to view!

PennyBlue said...

WOW! Absolutely SUPER STUFF! Great inspiration...thanks for sharing GP!! Hope you had a greta 4th!

Anonymous said...

Thank you to show so much talent and
sensitivness...

Di Overton said...

Great collection. I note a lady with a cigarette - I feel at home

Rosemary said...

You always have the greatest pictures and links on your blog.
Thanks,
Rosemary

Karen Cole said...

Wow, I've been away for 5 days!! I can't keep up with all of the beauty in your world. I guess I'll just have to stay home.

Judy said...

Yes, very nice selection indeed - thanks for highlighting these lovely artists, it's nice to see some really different work.

carlene federer said...

love it all...and how much do I love the name "moldy doily"! That is so awesome!

katiedid said...

I especially like the Hadley Hutton peices. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

All Lovely, but Hadley Hutton and Elesavet Lawson especially speak to me. Thanks for all the pretties!

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

I love the vintage feeling in the Hadley Hutton work. Thanks for the link

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I feel like I have visited a gallery tonight! Thanks

Anonymous said...

But girl, what a lovely, lovely blog you got!

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Gawd, you are rending us bloggers with little time to surf such a valuable service. I don't know how you come up with such fabulousness week after week!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog...So nice to meet and come here to see this gorgeous place you've created! I feel like I've been on a journey to many beautiful, exotic, fragrant & mystical lands seeing all these images. It's like a dream...Thank you! I look foward to coming back here! :o)

Anonymous said...

So glad you stopped in & liked the window flower box...I filled it with flowers this morning if you would like to take a peek...I want to thank you for all of the MAGIC you bring to this wonderful place of blogging...Fond Regards...Palmer

Hadley Hutton said...

Thank you for including my work with these other lovely artists. I will be sure to visit your blog again to find more treasures. Oh, and here's a link to my online sale:
http://www.hadleyhutton.com/sales/2007/06/index.htm

Best,

Hadley Hutton

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful blog. Thank you for taking the time!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing where you lead us, I am happy to tag along and follow you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails