Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Gypsy says: Look what they made......


Bella, from Bellas Rose Cottage baked a fabulous cake......and decorated it with....a Ring of Pink Panda Strawberry Blooms..clusters of Tiny Cecile Brunner Roses, and wisps of Cat Mint.....go have a look.....

......and Dispatch from LA painted some metal pots........

Valoupette from Les P`tits les Arts made an interesting photo garland.......

Fiona, from Cafe Cartolina, showed some more of her lovely cards and notebooks....you can buy them here....

Jenny, from Madame Petite made some lovely wrist warmers...go and have a look...there is some more.....

Maryam, from one of my favourite blogs..My Marrakesh wanted a Moroccan dining/party tent at Peacock Pavilions....their quest house.... inspired by old embroideries of the mysterious Moroccan city of Fes....this is absolutely amazing.....you have to go there.....


La Petite Plume added some new stationary in her Etsy shop......if you love the romantic look, you will appreciate this....


The Tin Rabbit started a new journal....love the vintage cover....

I loved this plate setting and tableware of Pat, from Back Porch Musings......you always make lovely on your blog Pat......


13 comments:

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hello Gypsy Purple,
Oh how nice of you to show my cake! I am so flattered!
If it wasn't all gone I would send you a sweet bite :-)
Thanks,
Bella

Annie Jeffries said...

Good evening Chamara. Such pretty offerings. I especially liked the cake (amazing) and the photo garland. THAT gave me an idea.
(((Annie)))

Fruen said...

Her var det mye fint i dag :):)
Likte godt kaka og disse pulsvarmerene nydelige
Ha en strålende dag..

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

I am so very glad that you liked my tent. It's so beautiful in person! I can't wait to have inspired parties there:-)

I really love Fiona's garland -- so sweet!

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

Thank you so much for this mention. I am so happy you liked my black and white table.

Kerry said...

That black and white table setting is amazing, and now I'm off to visit Marrakesh! Thank you for the round-up..such lovely things.

Theresa Cheek said...

Wonderful way to show the best of blogging....it is a place where we share ideas and tastes and come away more complex and savvy with our own style!!

Yoli said...

Love that cake and Maryam's tent. I am saving my pennies to go to Marrakesh.

Fran said...

Forget the diet, I want that cake!!!

Valoupette said...

Thank you !!!!!!!!
I'am surprised !!!
It's a beautifful present !
Your blog is so beautifull !
♥♥♥

Renae Moore said...

So lovely of you to highlight such wonderful artists.
That cake.....I want some....I'm drooling!
xx

Anja said...

Never saw in life such a sweet cake! What a sweet dream!

Patti Friday said...

http://pattifriday.com/2010/08/the-prettiest-cake-in-the-world/

Check out my post about this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails