Monday, January 24, 2011

Ala Gypsy: .....eventually...

































Eventually!!!!....I can post......I have been battling to get into my Blogger account and even then posting was not an option for this frustrated gypsy!!!!!

But here I am today....with a VERY LATE wish for a stunning, happy and successful 2011......I`ve decided to organise myself, my home, my office and all I can lay my hands on during January....still busy on this side.......how did your New Year start out????................

4 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

The New Year has been wonderful so far! Happy New Year to you, I have been missing your wonderful images & inspiration!

C. Tvillingmamma said...

January,is always a time of waiting for me,dont know why...but now,it´s time to act and not wait,anymore.

Make things happen... :)

Moon to Moon said...

Glad your back with another beautiful post.
I have had a great new year so far thank you
xx

Susan said...

Hello Gypsy! I was wondering where you were and what happened to you. Was glad to see your post. My year has started out COLD. Today it is only 8 degrees outside. It's very, VERY cold! Brrrrrrr. Other than that, it's been an okay start to a new and wonderful year ahead. Susan

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails