Sunday, January 7, 2007

Ala Gypsy: My last day of leisure


My last day of leisure and then 2007 will come with all it`s demands.
It`s back to work for Hubby and me, back to school for Megan (beginning of her senior phase), back to the daily "have to do`s" and back to the "normals" in life. I`m still in the haze of Christmas, New year and a lovely birthday and I did make a promise to myself that I will make music every day, so, I for one will try to turn the "normals" into "thankfull`s" ---- I am you know.....thankfull that I have to clean up (that means that I do have a house and that I am someone`s wife and mother), thankfull that I have to go to work (that means that I have money coming in ). Just in case you think I sound a bit "goody 2 shoes"....i`ve learned a few lessons and know better now than to take anything for granted ... ..... learned to live in the moment and be thankfull!!!!!
But today....my last day of leisure, I`m going to spend with some lovely friends, great girlfriends, and just enjoy!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that print is awesome! who's the author?

Gypsy Purple said...

It is the magazine cover of Ladies Home Journal of 1931, but no idea who the artist was/is

Isn`t it lovely. I fell in love with it when I saw it!!!
I love old magazine covers and french postcards

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails