Sunday, January 7, 2007

Ala Gypsy: Hi-ho hi-ho, it`s off to work I go


And reality strikes.....tomorrow it is back to work and I still have to do some fairly important stuff before that.
I had a great leisurely day, so I just have to DO it NOW. For this Gypsy, office is at home and that means I have some tidying up to do before the others arrive tomorrow. I still have some e-mails to answer and some planning to do....and oh dear, no journalling done for 2 days.
Poor Gypsy, as from tomorrow all will be back to normal and I will have to get "with the programme" ASAP. For all of you who already started work...I`m joining you.....very unwilling. With my list of "still to do`s", I could have done with another week
Hi-ho, hi-ho....it`s Gypsy on the go

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails