I was tagged by Di from Designers` Block ( http://designersblock.blogspot.com ) to confess to 6 weird things about myself, and then tag 6 other unfortunate souls
So here goes:
- I`m afraid of birds. Have been most of my life, but in such a bad way that I can not even touch photographs or pictures of them.....I can hear you...yes, it`s true
- I still secretly hope that one day someone would discover me and ask me to play the role of Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady
- When eating out I always have coffee and coke together
- I have lengthy conversations with myself on a regular basis, and no...not in my head, but loud, lengthy, lively one`s ....sorting myself as well as problems out, until I`m fine
- When I`m unhappy and crying I MUST have a bath!!!!
- I can`t see without reading glasses, but refuse and will NOT wear it permanently and everyone around me must always help me to: see who`s calling on the cellphone, what is the price of an article in a shop, reading a recipe....poor children and friends.
Well that is out and now I`ll tag poor:
Janine from Indigogirl (http://niniindi.blogspot.com )
Ingre from Nunu Pixi ( http://nunupixi.blogspot.com )
Carola from Boxwood Cottage (http://carolsgarden.blogspot.com )
Linda from Frenchless in France (http://www.lindamathieu.com )
Michelle from Mosiac Cottage (http://mosaiccottage.blogspot.com )
Janet from Just bee-cause (http://jkbees.blogspot.com)
Please bear with me....I will find out how to do this linking thing professionally this week!!! This will just teach me...I`ve been meaning to do it for weeks