Friday, June 22, 2007

Gypsy says: You have to see this....

Some fabulous posts I enjoyed this week.......

Maryam, from My Marrakesh, shared with us the wonderful colourful world of the rickshaw.......




Ulla introduced us to the lovely paintings of Bridget Couc! Very French, with current Marie Antoinette inspirations .........if you love this......visit her blog and see more.......



I just loved this lace dress from La Recre a deux......it belongs to an 80 year old french woman, who wore it when she was 4 years old....."cette merveille est dans notre boutique, elle appartient très jolie vieille dame qui la portait quand elle avait 4 ans il y a..... 80 ans !! Cliquez sur la photo et ADMIRER le travail "fait main" de l'époque. Bon, sont prix est de .....................180 euros oups! avis au amateur!!"



Florizelle, shared with us some colourful work of George Lepape.....if you do not know Florizelle`s blog...you have to spend some time there.....Le Divan Fumoir Bohemien......


Style Court shared with us some stunning images from Mary McDonald.

The Peak of Chic had a fabulous post on classic entertaining.......



Belle Vivir, shared with us some gorgeous photographs from Brides by Jose Picayo. The stunning and flamboyant hat is by Nico DeSwert, and the organza ball gown by Vera Wang and fan by Jana Starr ....go and have a look....there are some more lovely things.....

32 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

Thanks for the kind mention Gypsy! Great images you have here!

a Bohemian Market said...

You have a Super blog. You are incarnated. How lovely to be a French Gypsy in this life : )
carole

Anonymous said...

"I know how you love all forms of Decor."

Please, will you stop by my blog, and see this "Elegant" way of expression used in anyone's home. All would love to show this off!!

(it's the power of Words!!)

LOL
Jeannene

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Stunning!
Lidy

Style Court said...

Thanks for the mention gypsy! These images are all so lush.

KLKinFLA said...

Beautiful wrap-up of the week! That lace dress is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

If you only knew how many new blogs you have introduced me to.. I do so love to see the images you feature :)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I have spent some time here looking through past posts and thoroughly enjoyed myself!!!

Love these rickshaws!! oh my..just LOVE them.

thanks!!

Rosemary said...

Great, a feast for the eyes!
Love it all.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Rosemary

Anonymous said...

such beauty
such art
such life

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

So very glad you liked the rickshaws! I wish I had one of my own. ~sigh. And those Belle Vivir images - stunning.

Bridget said...

Thanks so much for including me in your prestigious gallery, its a magnific surprise!Have a good week-end, Gypsy!

Q said...

Thank you again for sharing all these super blogs!
I have so much fun every time I come to you visiting all the places you recommend.
Always a "wow"!
Thanks again for a fun Friday evening surfing.
Sherry

Stina said...

WOW! So nice pictures. Everytime...
Hug

Anonymous said...

beautiful!
ciao,ciao

MODERN COUNTRY said...

Again beautiful images!!
Always fun to visit your site, so unique :)

I wish you a beautiful and joyful summer, see you in a bit! Aina

Anonymous said...

Merci mille fois Chamara.
Warmest regards from Paris
Florizelle

Anonymous said...

Colours, beauty, texture.....I love it all.

Anonymous said...

Miss Gypsy, your posts are always so beautiful! I adore all of what you shared. Yes! I do say, you reminded me of all I saw that I loved.. All in one nice little package here. xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

All wonderful, but the rickshaws are over the top beautiful!!
I love Bridget's wonderful and charming paintings.
All you share makees me happy and inspired.

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

all are so beautiful! You have such an eye for beauty! It is fun to visit here and explore so many beautiful blogs!

Christine Crocker said...

oh!
everything here is so lovely lovely lovely!

thank you for coming to visit me dear Gypsy and for your wonderful comment...my things are old and somewhat bent, but I love them that way..
have the best day,

Betty said...

gorgeous! thank you for the wonderful links!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely report of elegant international style. Thank-you for the inspiration.
best
Robin

Anonymous said...

Hello! I just found you through Lauren's blog (Alice Lands)and wow, just gorgeous photos. I'll be back!! Donna

Anonymous said...

Fabulous picks, you do a great round-up.

Di Overton said...

I can't wait for these posts of yours. I put them to one side and in the evening I wander through them and their links. Thanks. I was so busy last week I missed some of these.

paris parfait said...

Such delicious things - merci bien! xo

Anonymous said...

I've decided that I need a flamboyant hat just like that... in the garden perhaps. I wonder if I can recreate a living one. Hmmmm... the possibilities.

Jessica Moreau Berry said...

I love all of the gorgeous goodies you have posted here, but I have to tell you those rickshaws have stolen my heart!!! They speak to the true gypsy spirit! Just fabulous!

xoxox

Anonymous said...

Beautiful :)

Julie at Belle Vivir said...

Hi gypsy,

Thank you so much for the mention. Sorry I haven't been able to comment much because I've been so busie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails