Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Decorating Find: Veranda...Greystone Estate

I was browsing the Veranda website and archives and loved this showhouse ...well actually this is not the only one.....I will share some of the others as well.....

I have no idea when this was published, so I might be way behind time....but I loved the house and wanted to share..... Veranda presented this show house at the Greystone estate in cooperation with the city of Beverly Hills and the friends of Greystone. Twenty-eight top designers participated in the event to benefit restoration of the English-gothic revival manor in Beverly Hills.


3 comments:

Vit som snö said...

Thank you for your sweet comment:)
And also for sharing this beautiful pictures! Really lovely inspiration!!!
xx Cilla

Carole Poirot said...

Please take me there now...it's raining again here in London arrghhh... Thanks for sharing those lovely pictures :-) Love from London xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!!
Me like :))
Lena

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails