Friday, December 3, 2010

Look what they made: Lovely wreaths to copy.....



























It`s the time to get creative now.....here is 4 lovely and very natural wreaths with their tutorials, that can be easily copied....enjoy.....this one is a blast of berries .......

Go a little nutty with this one...see tutorial here....


A zesty ring with a trimming of fresh oranges and kumquats....see instructions here.....


Lots of green goodness.....tutorial here.....


Yes...we must have a pine cone wreath....instructions here......


4 comments:

Karena said...

Oh you have won my heart! I adore the first wreath!! I see a weekend project coming up!!

I have a $200 Giveaway from Fifi Flowers!
Do come and enter!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

iHanna said...

They are so beautiful, but I don't think I have the patience to make something like this...

curlyqmosaics said...

These wreaths are AMAZING! I particularly love the one with the nuts. Way cool!

Fer said...

Hello Merry Christmas!!!
I am in love with all this beautiful wrethes. thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails